We are deploying an update tonight to address some issues that have come up, as well as incorporate a few new things that we are pretty excited about. See the changelist on the official Insurgency forums[www.playinsurgency.com]
- Fixed sv_pure not working as intended.
- Added new vocal responses such as "reloading", "frag out", etc. as well as a suppressed variation for each response so you can tell by someone's tone whether they are under fire or not. These automatic voice responses will be heard by your team only so as not to give your position away.
- Reduced instances of hitbox misalignment in cooperative especially.
- Removed blood effects from when you are being attacked. We believe these blood impact particles emitting on your dying ragdoll could have been contributing to some of the crashes people have been experiencing. If you crash a lot when being shot at, please try this change and see if it helps.
- Properly implemented the backblast and rocket trail particles for the RPG-7 / AT-4.
- In Cooperative the probability a counter-attack will occur will now be based on how many players on your team are alive. For example, if your whole team is alive, it is more likely, and if only a small fraction of the team is alive, it is a lot less likely.
- Added in "ready" animations for the first time you load a weapon.
- The fire in Contact should now hurt players close to it.
- Fixed "draw" animations not playing.
- Tweaked bot amount/difficulty.
- Adjusted and improved the bot audio.
- You should now be able to select languages other than English in Insurgency's game properties on Steam.