Reporting live from PAX East in Boston, we are delivering a patch we have been working on to address many issues with the current version as well as introduce some new things such as "beta" Workshop integration.
The update is currently being played by those at PAX. We tried to get this update out earlier in the week but we had to delay due to issues with Steam. Now that this is all resolved we figured it would be nice to update the game for you all in time for the weekend.
Full changelist here.[www.playinsurgency.com]
- Added Revolt Coop
- Added "beta" version of Steam Workshop support to the game. Certain features may not work fully, but players should be able to upload their maps and download other maps. Please provide us with feedback and issues related to this so we can keep improving it.
- Stability fixes to help mitigate map change crashing, client side crashes on Revolt, and more.
- Changed the damage indicator so it's more minimalist like it was before.
- Changed Vendetta so it no longer includes VIP players on both teams. Instead, the goal is simply to control the objective or eliminate enemy team.
- FN FAL now uses a 20 round magazine instead of 30 rounds.
- As a spectator you can now use the overview map to click on a player and spectate them.
- Fixed broken M249 2x scope.