Molotov Spring was successfully launched, with many people loving the changes so far! Thanks to your feedback, we have a few issues addressed in a patch today:
- Tweaked Coop maps: Market, Peak, Heights, Contact
- Added Elcan attachment for SAW.
- Increased recoil of FN FAL and updated firing sound.
- FN FAL tracers changed to red, since it uses NATO ammunition.
- More visual damage indicator if you've been hit.
- Removed old unused bot difficulty cvars from checkpoint playlist.
- Increased Coop max roundtime and added extra round time on objective capture.
- Fixed RPG hits not destroying caches.
- Moltov model changes.
- Molotov slowed down damage frequency, increased damage a bit to compensate. You can still run through molotov fire but not hover within it for a while and not die.
- You can throw Molotovs directly at your feet and it will explode, most likely burning you to death.
- Added support for playlists to define required minimum and maximum values for maxplayers.
- Added 24 maxplayers minimum requirement for coop matchmaking.
- Set sniper rifle cost to 1 in coop to match PVP
- Disabled AoE nade screams for friendly grenades which didn't explode directly on top of us.
- Added responses for AoE grenades detonating on or near players.
- Fixed a server issue with Sourcemod plugin.
Update the game, and we'll see you on the servers!