Among other features in today's update, Insurgency now includes an SDK! See this forum thread[www.playinsurgency.com]
for more info.
Here's a full list of today's updates:
- Added Insurgency SDK with sample maps and forums for mod/map developers to discuss content creation
- Added new map into the official mapcycle: Uprising
- Updates to Siege and Contact
- Added new coop map: Contact
- Fixed mismatching class tables for Mac users trying to connect to servers
- Fixed a potential crash in the scoreboard caused by accessing an out of bounds index in an array
- Added flashlight (to use bind a key to impulse 100)
- Fixed flashbangs in coop - they now stun AI enemies
- Fixed one-time use weapons (RPG and C4) so that if you don't use them, you don't lose them
- Fixed bug allowing the player to keep the rpg on his next life if he fires the rpg then kills himself right after.
- Fixed a bug where push and firefight where looking up the wrong control points
- Push mode no longer sets the control point state to neutral when a player captures the point
- Control points, block zones, and spawn zones can once again be disabled
- Spawn zones can control spawn points when enable or disabled if the spawn point was flaged as such
- Onfired capture event now only fires if the captured point new team is a playteam
- Fixed a bug in the weapon scripts using the wrong hitbox keyvalues
See you on the servers!