Qualquer pessoa pode ser membro
Insurgency is here!
8,475 Membros | 986 A jogar | 2,992 Online | 1 Em chat de grupo
Insurgency has arrived
Insurgency has officially completed the Early Access phase. THANK YOU to everyone who supported us through this process, as the game is far better because of you. It also provided us with the momentum and finance we needed to continue making this game.
What is Insurgency?
Take to the streets for intense close quarters combat, where a team's survival depends upon securing crucial strongholds and destroying enemy supply in this multiplayer and cooperative Source Engine based experience.
How much does it cost?
The price of the game is currently $14.99.
If I purchased early access do I also get the ‘official’ version and any future DLC?
Yes! Everyone who purchased Early Access has the game and will recieve all future content updates.
What platform are you on?
We are using the latest version of Valve’s Source Engine for PC and Mac OS X. We also have plans to eventually support Linux.
What are some features of Insurgency?
Original Game Modes
Realistically Lethal Combat
Engaging Weapon Mechanics
For a full list of features visit our homepage[www.playinsurgency.com]
, and store page
Review @ Capsule Computers[www.capsulecomputers.com.au]
Review @ Venture Beat[venturebeat.com]
Insurgency on Facebook
Insurgency on Twitter
Clica em qualquer imagem abaixo para torná-la no teu novo avatar de perfil.
Ver todos os 32 comentários
- Added IED explosive weapon for Insurgents in the place of C4.
- Added bipod attachment to SKS.
- Added new first person arm models to match long-sleeved Insurgent player models.
- Added sprint and crawl animations to the C4 when you have the detonator out.
User Experience Improvements
- Fixed mp_switchteam_each_round so that it works as intended.
- Fixed regression that prevented cycling through cameras at the end of a round from working.
- Fixed remaining problems with the global ban system and false positives. Banned players will now be banned correctly when they are using family sharing accounts to evade bans.
- Global bans are now cached to a server’s disk just in case the ban list is ever unreachable.
- Added new icon to the “target ID” display for when a friendly is talking.
- Added option to map voting screen which allows you to replay the current map.
- Auto Bipod can now be set to “prone only”, “prone and crouch” or “any stance”. If you currently have this enabled, it will default to prone only.
- Updated Brazillian Portugese localization and added Korean.
- Modding changes:
- In theater scripts, ammo types now define how many “pellets” per shot rather than the weapon. This makes it easier to differentiate between buckshot and slugs on shotguns.
- Dedicated servers can now define VPK addons to subscribe to through Workshop and they will be downloaded and loaded by clients on connect if they don’t have them.
- Adjusted recoil on AC-556.
- Adjusted bipod angle restrictions so that you can look further down, but not as far left and right.
- Looking at an undiscovered cache will now reveal the letter of the cache on the floating HUD. This is so that teammates can easily identify caches from voice commands.
- Fixed soundscape problems on Siege.
- Lowered sandbag near beach house on Market so that it was no longer floating.
- Sinjar changes:
- Lowered sidewalk at A on Push to smooth out movement.
- Added slightly more cover to the area around A to counter the hill.
- Added an extra light to the temple to make it a little bit easier to spot players camping it.
- Buhriz changes:
- Added additional stairs for C objective push.
- Added a bit more cover for SEC to counter hill at A.
- Fixed a few small issues throughout the map.
- Revolt changes:
- rearranged some rocks on SEC spawn, to make it more obvious that the majority of the beach is accessible now.
- Resized capture zone A for Firefight, to make it more balanced for SEC.
- C firefight can only be captured from the second floor now.
- Optimized the map a bit more.
- Uprising changes:
- Blocked off INS spawn exit closest to the middle.
- Moved middle objective closer to SEC side.
Eventos próximos _
1 evento nas próximas 2 semanas
Ver todos os eventos
Todas as horas dos eventos são automaticamente apresentadas no fuso horário do teu sistema local
Game Art _