We’re putting out a hotfix today that will address some of the difficulties Mac users were having with the game not properly starting. This fix may not work for all Mac players, in particular those who are on older versions of OSX. We are working to fix it, and if you are still having issues with OSX, please post in our thread here
. UPDATE: OSX 10.6 should now be functional. We’ve also made changes to the end round overtime for Firefight as well as other miscellaneous fixes. You can see the full changelog below:
- Implemented SDL2 to handle OSX window and input management; improving Mac stability and getting the game client closer to supporting Linux.
- Fixed OSX crash on startup with multiple GPUs.
- Fixed kit UI crash.
- Fixed map vote screen crash.
- Fixed multiple crashes relating to invalid viewmodels.
- Fixed dedicated server crash when attempting to change level to an empty string.
- Fixed rare bot crash.
- Fixed Firefight round win conditions.
- Fixed bot behavior when set to use knives only.
- Improved scope parallax effect.
- Replaced M1A1 with AK74 in competitive Firefight.
- Added tie-breaker round to competitive Firefight.
- Swap Slot can no longer purchase weapons in competitive Firefight.