Bunker Map released for Iron Grip: Warlord!
We are thrilled to announce the release of the long awaited patch 1.13 for Iron Grip: Warlord.
The new patch contains several new features which enhance Iron Grip: Warlord’s gameplay. Consequently, patch 1.13 offers players many more hours of gaming fun!
Responding to player feedback, several of the game’s characteristics have been expanded.
The most important change is the addition of an entirely new level, known as the Bunker map.
Secondly, the game now has full compatibility with Steam and has integrated Steamworks voice chat, leaderboard and achievements!
Steam Summer Sale
In celebration of the Iron Grip: Warlord patch release, the game will take part in Steam’s Summer Sale starting on the 30th of June.
During the two-week promotion, single copies and the four pack deal will be available at a 50% discount!
Iron Grip: Warlord
And since you had to wait a long time for this patch, here is a reminder of what Iron Grip: Warlord is all about:
Released in 2005, Iron Grip: Warlord was ISOTX’s first commercial game.
Drawing from a bold combination of FPS and RTS, the gameplay revolves around an advanced tower defense where players must repel a large army from their territory at all costs.
Apart from the single player modes, gamers can enjoy multiplayer co-op battles, which can host up to 8 players at the time!
- New map: Bunker
- Added support for 16:9 resolutions 1920x1080 and 1600x900
- Added system resolution adaptation. also, the menu now only offers resolutions supported by the system
- Integrated steamworks voicechat
- Integrated steamworks achievements, for details see the Warlord steam profile
- Integrated steamworks leaderboards, for details see the Warlord steam profile
- Fixed: in some cases the kick vote used the wrong client id
- Fixed: UI panels now treat the return and enter keys as equal citizens
- Fixed: building cancellation/destruction gave funds to the destructor instead of the owner
- Fixed: Windows 7 caused problems with the homepath, it's now %APPDATA%\IGWarlord
- Fixed: weird mouse behavior in menus