Patch Notes 12/05/2012
-The user can now select whether to display keyboard keys or controller buttons for in-game prompts as follows:
- Boot the game
- Select "Help & Options"
- Select "Key Config"
- Use either the right and left arrow keys or the directional pad on your controller to toggle the display.
- Hightlight "Settings" and push the "A" button on your controller or the "C" key.
- Players' graphical preference will now be saved upon selection and loaded when game is continued.
- Note that you will still need to switch to Classic mode to play the classic Evil Lord 30, Princess 30, and Knight 30. You will have to switch to
Neo-Cartoon graphics when you wish to play the newer versions of them, which consist of one stage each.
- The bomb and Holy Grail are now assigned to the correct button.
- Client players will now be moved to the main menu when the host quits in multiplayer.
- Stability improvements inlucing but not limited to:
- Game no longer crashes when paused in Retro Mode
- Alt-Mission 26 no longer crashes in Neo-Cartoon Mode
- Classic Princess 30 no longer crashes in Mission
- Various text corrections
- Various bug fixes.