We have a maintenance schedule today.
April 30 02:00 PST – April 30 05:00 PST
- A new character, Wayne the Strider joins the battle.. New set of items for Strider are also added.
- A new map, Gustav Hangar is now available. Campaign mode map, The Beast of Steel, was used to recreate this new PvP map.
- All accessory items in Shop will be provided at 50% reduced price permanently. They can also be purchased with Gold now.
- Tesla shop updates
- New accessory items (times ones) are added to costume packages. (removed green armor items instead)
- Weapon packages now only include weapon items of the same character class.
- Update on Weekly 50% Discount
Discount on sunglasses is over, and following items will be on sale
- Small Fairy Wings, Small Angel Wings, War Banner, Alexsei Backpack, Angry Alexsei Backpack
- Weekly Discount does not affect gold prices of the sale items.
- A few particular areas of Abandoned Mansion map were advantageous to a certain character class. We have restricted the area in this patch.
- We’re holding a new weekly MVP event.
(10 competitors per each group, Thunder Badge will rewarded to the top player of each group)
- There was a bug where players could bypass the second target destructible object in Time Assault mode. We fixed the bug and now it cannot be bypassed.
- 1v1 match of Team Elimination and Gladiator matches now requires 5 rounds won for winning the match. For Team Deathmatch, it requires 70 points to win.
- Custom game is back!
New game mode, Practice Mode, is now available. Practice Mode is a custom game type of match that does not provide any match reward.
The game servers will be closed during the maintenance.
We’re sorry about the down-time and will do our best to reopen the game servers as soon as possible.
As of today, we are releasing our game out of Early Access phase. First of all, we would like to thank you all again for supporting us from the very beginning.
There have been ups and downs for the past two and a half month since the launch of early access. Starting with the beta launch hiccup such as the notorious server capability issue, a number of problems such as network issue, hacker situation, optimization problems, and so forth have occurred. At the same time, we also have made significant changes and improvements to the game, although some of you may still disagree. :-P
I’d like to say that today’s official release is just an opening of a new chapter of GunZ 2. We will keep putting everything we can offer into the game for constant improvements. Starting with introduction of Strider, we will continue to add more exciting contents to keep you entertained.
Some of you have been with us for the past few years from GunZ 1. Some of you have joined the community with Steam release. As a small token of gratitude for supporting us from the beginning, we are providing each of you an Early Access Badge. You won’t be able to get the item from any other chance, so I suggest you to hold onto it. :)
Also, we will provide all in-game items at 20% discount price for 1 week to celebrate the official release.
Again, thank you very much, and have a great time in the new chapter of GunZ 2.
- GunZ Team