Kaikki voivat liittyä
Guns of Icarus Online
Katso kaikki 10 kommenttia
- Blackcliff Butchery added to PvP:
With the many refineries and support facilities in the area, there has always been high explosive activity in the skies. However, when there’s only one point of interest remaining, you can surely expect a vicious grind between sides for dominance. Only the strongest will reign!
- The Black Pearl: Unlocking the premiere map of this update will require everyone’s effort in celebrating the very game mode it was designed for! Join in on any King of the Hill map or Crazy King map and complete matches to contribute to the public unlocking of this ‘black pearl’ of maps!
- Nemesis Heavy Carronade: Increased direct dmg to 125 shatter dmg (from 70), increased push force to 100,000kNs (from 10,000)
- Incendiary Ammo: Removed clip size penalty, increased ignition chance to 25% (from 20%), added accelerate fires at 100 (for every 100 points of base damage the gun deals, an extra fire charge is applied on a successful ignition chance). This damage is calculated based on pre-hit modifiers (buff and ammo multipliers), while ignoring part type modifiers. 300 Shatter damage will cause the same amount of fires as 300 Flechette damage on any part it hits.
- Typhon Heavy Flak MK I: Decreased # of fire stacks caused by direct damage to 3 (from 5)
- Goldfish: Increased forward top speed to 42m/s (from 40.11), increase forward acceleration to 3.6m/s2 (from 3.5)
- Pyramidion: Decreased forward acceleration to 3.5m/s2 (from 4)
- Squid: Increased top turn speed to 22m/s2 (from 19.11), decreased lateral drag to 0.75 (from 1.36)
- Fixed prices for Test Subject and Research Thief to 5200 (from 7500) world items to accurately reflect improving returns.
Tulevat tapahtumat _
1 tapahtuma seuraavan 2 viikon aikana
Kaikki tapahtumat näytetään automaattisesti paikallisen aikavyöhykkeen ajassa.