Anyone can join
Guns of Icarus Online
See all 13 comments
- Novice Deathmatch: Novices will now be placed into games versus AI ships. They may opt out at any time, but this will give them a safe place to learn the mechanics of the game. This also makes novice games easier to make since they require half the number of players as from before.
- New game mode: Skyball. In this sports inspired game mode, compete against your opponents by dragging a cargo barge into their goals to score. Steal the ball by ramming into each other for dramatic plays. Run the ball or defend your own goal!
- New 4v4 Paritan Rumble! Try not to crash :P
- Wrought Iron Manticore (Free, created by Skletch)
- The Valknut (Free, created by Technoholic)
- Profiled Pup (Pay, created by ashenlion)
- Steam Rose (Free, created by Huckleberry Finn)
- Harpoon (Pay, created by Addam)
- Roman Insignia (Free, created by JubJub)
- The Pouncing Fox (Pay, created by Little Miss Nuke)
- Phenixian (Free, created by NextgenZ-)
- Mad Hat (Pay, created by Dabzy)
- The Liberator (Pay, created by Hue C. Sosnitsky)
- Kabuto Musha (Pay, created by nebe)
- Solaris (Pay, created by SteelShark)
- Mrs. Mad Hatter (F) (Free, created by Mr. Vibe)
- Parrot’s Tricorn (M) (Free, created by Akuu)
- Bohemian Dreadlocks (F) (Pay, created by philsip)
- Picklehauber Pith (M) (Pay, created by A_Harmless_Fly)
- Picklehauber Pith (F) (Pay, created by A_Harmless_Fly)
- Green and Gold Aviators (F) (Pay, created by A_Harmless_Fly)
- Half Rim Glasses (M) (Pay, created by A_Harmless_Fly)
- Half Rim Glasses (F) (Pay, created by A_Harmless_Fly)
- Cedar Cifar Holder (M) (Pay, created by Jonasspil)
- Voice Pack:
- Mighty Pirate (M, English) (Pay, created by ATrueJedi)
- Revamped VIP rules to count escort kills towards the goal score. VIP kills now count for more.
- No double reports of player joining/leaving if s/he is a clanmate and also on the friendlist.
- Lochnagar changes: guns that drop to 1 ammo now do not completely destroy the gun, reverting to more familiar mechanics. However, for clip sizes greater than 1 the same proportional damage per shot still applies. The philosophy remains “repair while shooting” vs. “shoot now, rebuild later”.
- Lowered intensity of gun effects, projectile trails and flare effects on dark maps.
- Added notification for the store if steam overlay not enabled.
- Increased Default Joystick Deadzone for better compatibility.
- Changed perma-healthbar to 10 tick.
- Fixed white texture because of painted detail map on Squid player ship
- Fixed shadow artifacts on Dunes lightmaps on low quality settings.
- [Linux] fixed rendering artifacts on terrain on some GPUs (primarily Intel HD cards)
- Engine damage sounds were missing.
- Reimplemented animations on the Mobula.
- Fixed fog becoming bright when in both tar smoke and other clouds
- Colliders on the Squid ship have been changed to prevent snapping, warping, and falling through the floor in some places.
- Removed highlighting on targets that are in-range when the Tutorial Text option is on.
- Cooldown ticking sound getting stuck
- Fixed various unnecessary differences between shader quality settings
- Fixed rendered fog distance to be more consistent with culling distance on low-visibility maps (e.g. Anglean Raiders), to prevent ships from vanishing while not yet in fog.
- Fixed several cases of character “rubber banding” when just barely bumping pieces of ship geometry
- Fixed different shades of fins on different shader quality
- Fixed voice chat icons/text being under the gradient background of the map
- Fixed typos in pilot tutorial
- Fixed workshop decal icons having different background color
- Removed unnecessary rope on Goldfish
- Fixed Conductor costume repair animation issue
- Fixed graphical glitch with Bowler hat
- Fixed particle effect positioning issue with Hades
- Fixed soft particles issue on Northern Fjords
- Fixed an object placement issue with Traveller theme on Galleon
- Fixed decals hard to see in store in some cases
- Fixed missing “crew” tab at match end screen
- Fixed unnecessary “Recruit from Queue” button in lobby menu when a match already started
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone