For a video overview of the notes:
- Main screen adjustments: Removal of Quick Join, renaming of Matches as Play (with the removal of Quick Join, the language of the UI needed to be made more direct)
- Match List rearrangement - listing of matches will now go as follows (from top to bottom): scrambled not yet started, unscrambled not yet started, scrambled in progress, unscrambled in progress.
- Ability to block/mute during match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Rank numerals displayed in match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Progression page adjustments - removal of Summary page, with relevant information displayed on Log page
- Adding sound for equipping and changing the zoom level of the Spyglass
- Switched crew signals (voice command) sound from 2D to 3D sound
- Adding sounds for 'miss hit' with the tools (for the extinguisher, chem spray)
- Fixed inability to rejoin a match you were just spectating
- Fixed a bug where going to spectator from crew slot right before match start, then leave match from spectator after match start causes leave count to go up.
- Fixed a bug where switching to spectate last second as a captain breaks the lobby and keeps people in the connecting window till they exit the game. People should no longer get a leave count.
- Fixed a bug where when someone is on the helm no engine noises are being played.
Fixed a bug where explosion spark was missing a material (showed as occasional pink squares in ship death effect)
- Fixed a bug where join match from friend list didn’t work
- Fixed a bug where the spot box became massively skewed when looking through heavy flak sights
- Fixed the snapping issues when trying to stand on guns/engines (most visible on Spire)
- Fixed a lighting glitch in ship customization
- Improved performance on ship transform hierarchy
- Fixed an issue where --resetToDefaults was not correctly applied at startup
- Fixed a bug that could cause no skills to be loaded on entering a match
- Refinery—Goals 600 from 650 points, Capture Time: 25s from 30s
- Labyrinth—Goals: 525 from 600 points, Capture Time: 20s from 35s
- Scrap—Goals: 600 from 800 points, Capture Time: 20s from 25s
- Anglean—Goals: 550 from 675 points, Capture Time: 25s from 35s
- Flayed—Capture Time: 30s from 40s
- Artemis— Muzzle Speed reduced to 575m/s from 700m/s (Shell Life adjusted to maintain ~1330m range), Project Expansion (where the bullet hitbox expands as it travels) Reduced by 30%, AoE Burst Size Reduced to 2.5m from 3.5m, Yaw Speed decreased to 25 degrees/s from 30 d/s