The Yeshan Judgement is now available in PvP!
Have you ever considered that the world to be too chaotic? People not falling in line? No one listening to your orders? Now you can finally set things straight in true Yeshan fashion with the Yeshan Judgement ship. Use its double heavy gun layout to drop any enemy that tries to cross your path in PvP. Finally bring order to the skies with this deadly addition.
Dare Devil’s Run: Flying with the wind! Alliance players will need to beat the clock with fifty successful missions in any mission to earn your place among the clouds! Simply complete 50 matches in under 5 minutes with Hard difficulty or higher within two weeks to earn the 'Pale Accomplice' decal!
Rise of the Machine: Cast shadows across the skies and intimidate your foes into submission with your obsidian black sails. Completing this requires able sky sailors to win 30 matches in 2 weeks using the Judgement ship in order to earn the exclusive 'Sky Dog' decal!
Steam Upgrade Deal: Are you an owner of Guns of Icarus: Online? Now you can upgrade to Alliance at 50% off! Check out the store page for your eligibility!
- Matchmaker is only enabled with 60 or more concurrent users. Players are sent to match list directly otherwise.
- Players in crew slot 3 and 4 are automatically switched to engineer. They can still change to gunner if they’re in pregame lobbies. Crew slot 2 remains the same (allows both engineer and gunner).
- UI adjustments: Buttons, match list menu, text chat box, clan menu layout
- Engineer special ability: attack drone, renamed ‘Choppy’
New balance changes brought to you buy the Player Council. Enjoy!
- Hwacha: Jitter 4.25 degrees (from 5), Direct dmg 24.66 (from 25), AoE dmg 50 (from 45)
- Light Flak: Arming time 0.375s (from 0.4285, same arming range of ~150m after all changes considered), Jitter 0.5 degrees (from 1.25), Muzzle speed 400m/s (from 350), maximum range 1200m (from 1000), Yaw rotation 130 degrees (from 100)
- Pyramidion: Mass 200 tonnes (from 300), Forward speed 32m/s (from 30.36), Forward acceleration 4m/s2 (from 2.25), Turn acceleration 8d/s2 (6.25)
- Squid: Fixed longstanding configuration error that affected armor and hull health. Returned to standard 330 armor and 450 hull health.
- Fixed altimeter upper limit being misleading on some maps (Blackcliff)
- Fixed some reload speed modifiers (notably Gunner stamina) not applying to animations/sounds properly
- Fixed incorrect lighting on avatar preview on low settings
- Fixed golden Fail-Safe Kit showing the wrong asset on affected parts
- Fixed a calculation error that caused ships’ top turning/forward speeds in practice to be slightly slower than intended.
- Fixed incorrect pathfinding data on a few maps where enemies could spawn or path into obstacles (Downfall Departure, Parous Glen, Voyager’s Cove, and Burning Wastes