Hi everyone, we just pushed v1.3.1 and started up servers around 4AM eastern time. If you're not seeing "Version: 1.3.1 (386)" at the bottom right please update your client program.
Here are the release notes:
- Added ladders to the Mobula, granting direct access between the top deck and the turning engines
- Updated gunsoficarus.com site with info and media material
- Improved layout and readability of the ship customization screen
- Added countdown sound to match lobby
- Expanded and improved Engineering and Piloting tutorials
- Improved minimap and match loading screen
- Added difficulty levels to ships and maps
- New notification system and UI (top left of screen, in the header)
- Additional cloud cover on Battle on the Dunes and Canyon Ambush (both 2v2 and 3v3 version in all maps) to allow ground to be covered against hyper lonjg range weapons.
- Smaller enemy detection spawn points for Duel at Dawn, should solve spawn freeze issues.
- Field Gun: Pitch Degrees -15 to 5 (from -20 to 20), Yaw Degrees -15 to 15 (from -20 to 20), Projectile Speed 750m/s (from 1200m/s).
- Lesmok Round: +80% increase Projectile Speed (from +60%), -30% Clip Size (from -20%), -20% Rotation Speed (from -40%)
Fixes and Optimization
- Projectiles ignore collision with the ship that fired them while in flight (fixes several “misfire” cases with certain gun/ship combinations)
- Fixed a bug that could cause the lobby to hang if many users tried to log in while Steam’s authentication service was down
- Your selected tools reset when your ship dies
- Fixed a collision issue that could cause ships to get stuck against apparently flat surfaces
- Major improvements to server physics performance
- Fixed a major client memory leak
- No more camera shake in spectator mode
- Added missing repair FX on the mine launcher
- Fixed a bug that could cause unintended ship renames
- Spyglass zoom in/out exposed in input bindings (under Helm keys)
- Prevent players from leaving/unreadying in the last moments before a match starts
- Fixed component disappearance when entering tar or sandstorm
- Fixed shader sparkly specular artifact on pixels
- Fixed: Pilot skill now shut off on respawn
- Fixed rain artifacts for specific graphics cards
- Fixed cloud shader affecting framerate in scope mode