- Rejoin functionality. If you are dropped from a game, you have the ability to return to it from the main menu within a window of a few minutes.
- Rebuild times are no longer strictly proportional to part health: longer for guns and engines, shorter for balloons
- The captain of the ship can always take the helm back from another crewmember
- Junker and Squid health/armor rebalance. Total health and armor are relatively unchanged but their ratios have. Squid has less armor and more health to emphasize a support/hit-and-run play style. The Squid takes the same number of direct Medium Flak shots (5) before dying as before but you’re taking most of it to hull therefore you can’t repair it (you need to be careful). Junker has more armor and less health giving it the ability to tank... but not to the extent of a Galleon.
- Galleon maneuverability decreased a smidge to compensate for increase Flak effectiveness.
- Medium Flak has a slightly decreased muzzle speed and increased gravity.
- Minor Mortar tweaks to decrease its DPS (reload time and rate of fire).
- Custom Games no longer exist in their original incarnation.
-- All games are listed in the Match List, which is a new button replacing the “Custom Game” button
-- Running games are now listed in the Match List, allowing for more granular selection of mid-match game
- Fixed a problem with projectile networking that would cause shells to remain invisible for up to half a second after they were fired
- Fixed a number of effects leaks that would cause performance to degrade over the course of a match
- Fixed a timing bug that would occasionally cause the server to never send some changes to some clients.