Hi everyone, in rough stormy circumstances, we weren't able to get to as many fixes and goodies as we would have liked, but in the spirit of helping with Sandy Relief, especially in light of the new storm, we're getting the special items in tonight. Help us to help those in need. The build goes live tonight, and here are the release notes:
- Added “Nightingale Cap” and “Dr. Schnabel Mask” items to the store. All proceeds from the sale of these items will be donated to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
- Fixed a bug that would cause player input bindings to be reset
- Fixed a bug with switching tools while using the spyglass
- Fixed some client performance issues that could cause connection problems
- Removed (confusing and unused) player score values from match scoreboard
- Fixed instances of slow ship and slow time in matches
- Resolved an issue in which games would not start on EU instances
A note on known bugs:
We’re in the midst of testing and fixing a number of known issues, including the “freeze on match end” bug and improvements to general connection stability. Unfortunately, our ability to do this is still severely limited by the aftereffects of Hurricane Sandy: our office has had no internet or heat this week, so we’re all coordinating remotely. Since many of these fixes have potentially far-reaching and subtle effects, we also want to make sure they work properly and don’t break anything else; a forthcoming server patch will address them.