Version 1.1 is here! Here's what's new:
- New users now have one week to verify their email address.
- UI: more colors, highlighting yourself and blackening blocked players.
- UI: game list displays captain counts / slots
- “Death cam”: Camera orbits the site of last ship death while respawning
- Added display and filtering of server location to match list
- Added ability to select preferred location at match creation time
- Added pregame match chat
- Global lobby chat moved to Steam group chat
- Field Gun has a decreased turn speed, rate of fire, turn radius, as well as an increased reload time and slight drop. No changes to damage have been made.
- Rocket Launcher has an increased rate of fire.
- Squid has a major boost in top speed, from 37m/s to approximately 47m/s. This should bring back kiting back and make the Squid a viable support ship.
- Discrepancy between intended balance and database numbers found. Should mitigate Carronade issues
-- Squid should have had 850 armor instead of 700
-- Flechette modifier against armor should be 0.2 instead of 0.4
-- Light Carronade should have slightly slower rate of fire and slightly longer reload time
- Stats and achievements are no longer tracked in Sandbox.
- Achievements requiring you to do something to targets that are inside a cloud now can be progressed.
- Store purchase errors caused by Steam declining transactions are now displayed to users.
- UI: player information popup refreshes automatically on rank info update.
- UI: running matches now correctly display ship names / classes.
- AI: disconnected players will now be replaced by AI crew on ship death / respawn.
- Fire Extinguisher no longer rebuilds destroyed components.
- Fixed some performance problems (sudden framerate drops) with ship deaths
- Fixed an issue with Steam integration that could cause voice bugs and possibly crash very high-end machines.
- Certain routers are known to corrupt the game’s traffic, in particular the Linksys WRT54G line. We are working on a more permanent fix, but bypassing your router should work around the problem.