Continued from Part 1
, Part 2
Fixes and Optimization
- Fixed a small difference in vertical positioning of gun interaction boxes between client and server (previously you could get kicked off the gun unexpectedly in edge cases)
- Projectiles that detonate due to damage no longer cause friendly fire.
- Spectators: Opening the menu in spectator mode no longer resets your position
- Spectators: Fixed interest management issue that could cause guns or engines to disappear from ships near the edge of the map or in cloud cover.
- Optimized most level and ship assets to reduce vert count, texture size, and draw count where possible. Should improve frame rate, particularly on low-end machines.
- Revamped forum is going live! The new expanded forum uses a more traditional layout and is connected directly to your in-game account.
-- Log in using the email address and password you used to register with the game
-- Modify your email address, password, and newsletter preferences from the “Game Account” tab
-- New International forums added with French-, German-, Japanese-, and Russian-language boards and wikis
- Call for video submission! Show off how and why you fly in a 2 min short video, and add another 2 minutes of you and your crew in game. All for a chance to win a one-of-a-kind Guns of Icarus Online bullet USB.
- Facebook and Steam like drive still going on. We are 500 away from 2000 recommendations on Steam, and a bit over 2,500 Likes on facebook, so plenty of chances to win stuff still. Give us a like and help us spread the word!
- Inaugural “the Cogs” league open for sign ups!
Aaaand that's it. Phew!