I've just uploaded the latest version of Gettysburg: Armored Warfare (v1.03) to the Steam servers, it should go LIVE later today.
Major changes include the release of the stand alone World Editor, and the release of the dedicated Game Server binaries. You can download the v1.03 dedicated server binaries here - http://www.armoredwarfare.com/Gettysburg_Armored_Warfare_GameServer_103.rar
( you don't need to own the game to run a server ).
In addition to that I've added a new gameplay mode you guys requested [ 1860s Only Deathmatch ], added custom map/gameplay rotation cycles to the dedicated servers, made a big rendering optimizations, and lots of other stuff :-)
I want to record a video of the new World Editor features before I go to sleep...if I do that I'll post the link here :-)
Here is the full change-log for Gettysburg: Armored Warfare v1.03 -
- Reduced amount vehicle is slowed upon collision with fences.
- Fixed bug with zeppelins cannons all firing at once.
- Added check so fence/wall destruction sounds don't get played multiple times ( ie: when hitting two fences at once ).
- Added road placement tool to World Editor.
- Added 1860s Only Deathmatch gameplay mode.
- Made detailed self-shadowing of vehicles a config option [ was causing random lag in APC, Zeppelin, USS Cairo, etc. ]
- Improved cavalry/horse fence/wall jump animation.
- Stand-alone World Editor added into release [ WorldEditor.exe in main 'ArmoredWarfare' game directory ].
- Fixed potential crash bug when starting Offline Practice mode.
- Added some additional safety-checks in the initialization code.
- Added server auto-execute config file, "Default_Server.cfg" which get's executed when the game server is started.
- Added Server-side map rotation cycle, edit 'MapRotation.txt' file to change order.
- Added 'next_map' server-side command to switch maps to the next in the server's map rotation.
- Fixed server finder scroll bar/window once and for all!
- Dedicated Server binaries v1.03 released.
Thanks a lot guys!