Iedereen kan zich aansluiten
Many thanks for the recent feedback on the UI - has been really helpful and is much appreciated.
1 reactie weergeven
Thought I would update you about some changes we're thinking of making based on your feedback and our own appraisal of the situation.
None of this is final; all of it may not happen! That's the end of the caveats. Here's what we're planning on doing:
- A fundamental mechanics change to aiming and shooting which will be announced soon! This adds a new level of depth to the game and is very fun to play with. It may not feature in every mode but early tests are encouraging - Ian will be explaining this system soon when some issues have been worked out.
- Time handles replaced with wait orders. Wait orders are issued using the dragging functionality from time handles, but you do not place orders directly on the handles; you simply create a wait, then place your order in the stack after it. Time handles have always sucked to interact with directly, but dragging left to right is still the best way of defining an amount of time quickly; this should alleviate the former while retaining the latter.
- Units will have a "selection handle", which is a larger clickable element attached to the unit by a line. Selection handles will avoid overlapping with other UI elements meaning that you won't have the problem of trying to distinguish between two overlapping units.
- Probably something to make "check" less terrible to use
- Hopefully some better scaling of the aim handle so it's less tiny when zoomed out
- Probably some other things I haven't figured out yet
Verwachte evenementen _
1 evenement in de komende twee weken
Alle evenementen weergeven
Alle tijden voor evenementen worden automatisch in de tijden van jouw lokale tijdszone weergegeven