Welcome to Version 1.0.9, Build 8.0
1.0.9 is a pretty minor update to deal with some issues we’ve seen crop up over the past few weeks, although we’ve also thrown in some cool new stuff we think you’ll all enjoy!
Overlapping triggers in ACK
We’ve removed the restriction on overlapping Triggers and Blockers in the ACK. This means you can now overlap Triggers with Blockers, as well as overlap Triggers with Triggers and Blockers with Blockers.
New TAG - Non-English
You can no now tag any non-english adventures you find with this tag, and use it to exclude non-english adventures.
While we don’t discourage players from creating adventures in their native language, the vast majority of our players have English as their first or second language and we encourage players to use English for text content in their adventures and campaigns.
1.0.9 (Build 8.0) Change List
- Tag display in gallery now scrolls and has Select All/Clear All buttons
- Added a new Non-English tag
- ACK: Sliding bookshelves now have Open and Close commands
- ACK: Added “On Opened” and “On Closed” events to sliding bookshelves
- ACK: Dirt decals can now be toggled on/off via events
- Improved resolution/fullscreen switching
- Improved rendering performance on Linux
- ACK: Triggers/blockers can now overlap!!!!!
- Fixed UI being misaligned with screen when switching from windowed to full-screen without a resolution change
- Fixed buttons on Comment UI not displaying correctly when using a controller
- Fixed enemies teleporting to inaccessible places when they have a teleporter mutator
- Fixed case where keys could get stuck in ground and unable to be picked up
- Fixed some UI elements in adventure info on map screen sometimes misaligning
- Fixed some irregularities with enemy pathfinding and bridges
- Fixed “Ring of Duplication” not deducting mana correctly for some classes
- Fixed second player drop-in message displaying when player 1 was in their World Map
- Fixed scaled enemies not reacting to the player correctly
- Fixed some OpenGL crashes on OSX and Linux
- Fixed broken adventure load process when trying to add an already blocked adventure to your world map
- ACK: Fixed a few minor issues on the Campaign dashboard UI
- ACK: Fixed issue where changing sculpt increment with controller would cause the selected tile to be raised
- ACK: Fixed several irregularities with Logic Block firing in online multiplayer games
- ACK: Fixed “Fire Once” events not functioning correctly in online multiplayer games
- ACK: Fixed trigger UI not updating correctly when moving between adjacent tiles that have triggers on them
- Steam Overlay makes loading graphics disappear on OSX 10.10.x builds :(
- Resolution switching on OSX sometimes leaves you with a black window/screen
1.0.9 (Build 8.1) Change List - April 24th, 2015
- Fixed Logic Block event firing issue introduced in last update
- Fixed controller only input issue on ACK publish warning screen if (B) was pushed