[1.1.33] Patch - Release Notes
RELEASE NOTES - [1.1.33]
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS [Both versions]
- Improvements on contracts management.
- Fixed an issue where trade routes value was multiply on display
- Fixed an issue where the user was able to attack the enemy faction multiple times in the same turn using the save/load game option.
- Fixed an issue which potentially create an infinite loop when loading a game if the improvement “industry to food” was combine with “Adaptive industrial systems”
PS: For those who have this bug, you’ll have to load your game, remove the improvement “industry to food”, then save and load again.
- Fixed an issue where saved games that contained razed systems was not properly loaded
- Fixed an issue where the icon used for the notification of the summary panel of multiple-choice events was not the good one
- Fixed an issue where clicking the "zoom into location" button the player was taken to another star system instead of the one where the event takes place.
- Fixed an issue where the effects of the cease fire offer was not applied to the current diplomatic status of the players.
- Fixed the endless space website URL.
- Fixed locust points round in saved games. (Created de-synchronization in Multi)
- Fixed an issue where an assert was received by the player after invading a former allied faction star system using troops.
- Resolved freeze after a manual battle that ended with a retreat
- Fixed a freeze when importing a custom ship mesh.