Kaikki voivat liittyä
4,410 jäsentä | 300 pelissä | 961 Paikalla | 0 ryhmäkeskustelussa
Empires, the award winning Half-Life 2 mod, combines the best of the first person shooter and real-time strategy genres. Fight as either the Northern Faction, remnants of the fallen nation of Jekotia, or as the imperial Brenodi Empire. Empires features:
Four infantry classes
Prepare a surprise attack as the scout or take the enemy head-on as the rifleman. Drive back enemy tanks as the grenadier or support your team as the engineer. With four different infantry classes, each with customizable skills, you can create the perfect class to fit your playing style.
Players can organize themselves into highly-effective squads, overwhelming their opponents with superior tactics. Squad leaders can not only direct their respective members, but also use special squad powers such as reviving dead squad members or calling down an artillery strike on the enemy.
Whether you're ferrying troops around the battlefield with the Armored Personnel Carrier or reigning fire upon your foes with the Artillery tank, Empires features a variety of vehicular combat. Choose from six different vehicle types, including three levels of tanks, and customize your weapons, armor, and engines.
Real-Time Strategy Commander
For those more inclined to RTS gameplay, you can play as the commander. Place buildings, build defensive turrets, construct vehicles, and conduct research on your way to leading your team to victory.
With 15 official maps and dozens more community-created ones, no two matches are ever the same. Empires brings FPS/RTS gameplay to a whole new level. Join up today and see what you've been missing.
Voit valita alla olevista kuvista uuden avatarin profiiliisi napsauttamalla kuvaa.
Katso kaikki 6 kommenttia
This is primarily aimed at being a hotfix patch, however there are some script changes that affect vehicle machine guns.
- Fix for cannon shells hitting your own tank.
- Fixed the new HUD element for commander under attack warning not being displayed.
- Standard Machine Gun
- Damage increase 12 -> 17
- Minimal Damage increase 10 -> 13 (Minimum damage after falloff is applied)
- Clip size increase 50 -> 60
- Bio Machine Gun
- Cycle time increase 0.42 -> 0.43
- Reload time increase 3.5 -> 4
- Vehicle bio time decrease 3 -> 2.8
- .50 Caliber Medium Machine Gun
- Damage increase 15 -> 20
- Minimal Damage increase 13 -> 16 (Minimum damage after falloff is applied)
- .50 Caliber Heavy Machine Gun
- Damage increase 18 -> 23
- Minimal Damage increase 15 -> 19 (Minimum damage after falloff is applied)
- Clip size increase 100 -> 120
- Chain Gun
- Damage increase 11 -> 14
- Cycle time decrease 0.043 -> 0.4
- Minimal Damage increase 8 -> 11 (Minimum damage after falloff is applied)
- Clip size increase 120 -> 125
- Medium Chain Gun
- Damage increase 13 -> 17
- Cycle time decrease 0.037 -> 0.035
- Minimal Damage increase 10 -> 12 (Minimum damage after falloff is applied)
- Clip size increase 160 -> 175
Tulevat tapahtumat _
1 tapahtuma seuraavan 2 viikon aikana
Kaikki tapahtumat näytetään automaattisesti paikallisen aikavyöhykkeen ajassa.
Game Art _