The International Dota 2 Championship returns to Seattle's KeyArena from Monday, August 7th through Saturday, August 12th, once again gathering the world’s top Dota teams together to vie for the Aegis of Champions.
Tickets will go on sale Tuesday, April 4th at 10:00 AM and 10:00 PM PDT, with two ticket types available. The Midweek ticket—available for $100—will grant attendance to the first four days of the event, August 7th – 10th. The Finals ticket—available for $200—will grant access to the last two days, August 11th and 12th.
Fans with only the Midweek ticket are welcome to watch the final two days from a free outdoor viewing area on the KeyArena grounds.
Check out the Ticketing FAQ here[www.dota2.com]
for more information.
Tickets will be available via http://www.ticketmaster.com/The-International-Dota-2-Championship-tickets/artist/1982004?tm_link=artist_artistvenue_module
. We recommend that you prepare your Ticketmaster account and log in before tickets go on sale to help ensure a smooth purchasing experience. If you are unsure when tickets will go on sale in your time zone, please use this time zone converter[www.thetimezoneconverter.com]
- Seattle: April 4th at 10AM and 10PM
- Rio de Janeiro: April 4th at 2PM and April 5th at 2AM
- London: April 4th at 6PM and April 5th at 6AM
- Berlin: April 4th at 7PM and April 5th at 7AM
- Moscow: April 4th at 8PM and April 5th at 8AM
- Beijing: April 5th at 1AM and 1PM
- Singapore: April 5th at 1AM and 1PM
- Seoul: April 5th at 2AM and 2PM
- Sydney: April 5th at 3AM and 3PM
The International Qualifiers will be held after completion of The Kiev Major. Aspiring challengers will battle through the Open Qualifiers June 22nd - 25th, and the Regional Qualifiers will then follow on June 26th - 29th to determine the final contenders.