Anyone can join
21,863 Members | 1204 In-Game | 3,735 Online | 0 In Group Chat
A world that put trust into the hands of tyranny is one doomed to fail...
Project vigor, this was meant to be a new step for the world to embrace a life without disease or war, resulting in a better quality life and way of life for the world being able to rest easy knowing that many threats in our world could be erased by this wonderful piece of technology. However, unknown to the world, CyberCon had other intentions that they weren’t willing to share with the rest of the world.
They developed neuro-hub chips that became mandatory to implant into people upon birth using state of the art surgery that can only be descried as science fiction. CyberCon had permission to do so after their breakthrough technology was seen as a major milestone in modern science and everyday living. The neuro hub was a gateway to easier communication, enhanced capabilities to prevent against common disabilities as well as the foundation for the next step in human life.
Due to CyberCon’s struggle for morality and justice, 25 years after the distribution of the chips, CyberCon pulled the plug on the entire network of these chips. This caused a global disruption in the chips releasing a deadly chemical virus that leaks into the users’ brain and begins to take over the central nerve system and other important areas of the brain. CyberCon has a mainframe machine that temporarily “mind controls” the users. Because the machine isn’t at its maximum potential, the users remain in a “zombie-like” state and have very little, if not no control over their conscience. CyberCon, being the criminally evil geniuses they are, are unsure what their next step in this project of theirs is. They go on for weeks trying to make the morally right decision for the future of the human race, that is mostly now paralyzed in a freakishly zombie state.
You must learn and grow in order to conquer and slay this demon once and for all, the fate of world rests on your shoulders, do you choose to live or do you choose to join them.
Welcome to the BrainBread universe
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
Server owners please update your servers!
See all 13 comments
- Fixed some issues related to banning other players permanently, the ban data would not be saved.
- Fixed admin_ban, admin_kick to allow proper 'reason' strings.
- Admins can now use admin_spectate & admin_joinhuman in Elimination mode.
- Applied security fixes reported by One Up Security.
Players & Skills
- NPCs will now prioritize players with objective items, meaning if you carry an important item you better hurry the f**k up!
- Changed zombie rage mechanics entirely, from now on you have to activate it by dealing a certain amount of damage against human players,
when the threshold has been reached you can activate zombie rage, however it will only last X sec. While doing damage to human players a bar will increase. You have to attack quickly or else the bar will decharge.
- Fixed a bug which would make the player take damage when shooting downwards when clipping into another friendly player.
- Added the Micro-Uzi!
- Added new Sawed-Off anims!
- Added new Famas anims!
- Updated textures for the G36C.
- Updated textures for the Remington 870.
- Added a small zoom as a secondary attack for the Winchester.
- Fixed a bug with the Sawed-Off, secondary fire would exclude dropoff distance logic.
- The Sawed-Off seconday will now fire both barrels, primary attack will fire the left barrel, then the right barrel.
BB2 has now been on Steam for more than a year! Happy gibbing...
- Added Micro-Uzi to Termoil.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _