We worked 12 months to create this new puzzle game made out of blocks, and we hope you'll like playing it :)
Quick FAQ (based on your questions)
1. How much will it cost?
Tetrobot and Co. will be priced 11.99$ / 9.99€ / 8.99£. On its launch week, the game will be 10% off and we'll offer Blocks That Matter.
2. When will the Workshop be available?
The level editor of Blocks That Matter was clearly not simple enough, and we don't want to release something bad. That's why we'll keep working on it and make a big (free) update before Christmas 2013 with all community features (+ bonus levels).
3. Will I get a gift copy of Blocks That Matter if I already have it in my library?
That's a good question. I don't know.
4. How much Tetrobot and Co will cost in CIS countries?
The game is priced 7.99$ in CIS countries.
5. Do owners of Blocks That Matter get a coupon for extra sale?
6. Are you planning to add Linux support to it?
Tetrobot and Co. is available on Windows, Mac and Linux :)
7. Can we translate this game in future like BTM?
It could be nice. We can't promise this feature right now, but we'd like to add it.
See you later,
William, from Swing Swing Submarine
The development of Tetrobot and Co. (the sequel of BTM) is going well. We are now 100% sure that you'll be able to play this new game before the end of summer. We will announce a more precise release date later.
Our first playtests with players are extremely cool. Everybody like the new controls (way easier to manage) and they like to see that puzzles are still challenging, specially to find memory blocks.
Of course, we are preparing proper screenshots and gameplay video so you can see how the game feels like before its release, but here's a new illustration about Psychobot, our main character, exploring the inside of a damaged Tetrobot :
When you'll play Tetrobot and Co., you'll discover how sophisticated the inside of a Tetrobot can be.
Electric arcs, lasers, fans, switches, holograms, doors, water, slime, and blocks of matter : you'll have to deal with a lot of different elements, learn how everything works and use their physical and chemical properties wisely.
The whole album has been made possible thanks to the talent and time of: - Disasterpeace[disasterpeace.com] (Fez, Puzzle Agent, KRUNCH)
- Z.E.P[www.lexaloffle.com] (Voxatron, Chocolate Castle)
- Square Tune Magician[soundcloud.com] (many incredible game and anime remixes)
- Clément Duquesne[clementduquesne.com] (Serpentes, Caravan)
- Romain Gauthier[romaingauthier.net] (Squids, Squids Wild West, EDGE, Magnetis)
- Sylvain Hellio[soundcloud.com] (Hell Yeah!, Nervous Brickdown, Big Bang Mini)
- Yann & Guilhem Cleophas[cleophas.net] (Age of Enigma, many short films)
- DjMokram[kngi.org] (Dynamite Headdy Secret Bonus Point, many game remixes)
- Souleye[www.souleye.se] (VVVVVV, Adventure album)
- and of course Morusque[www.nurykabe.com] (Blocks That Matter, Saira, Knytt Stories)