We (Guillaume, Benoit, Géraud, Yann and William) are proud to annonce that our next game Tetrobot and Co. will be released on Steam tomorrow, on October 15.
You can already watch a narrative trailer and some screenshots on this Steam store page : http://store.steampowered.com/app/235980
We worked 12 months to create this new puzzle game made out of blocks, and we hope you'll like playing it :)
Quick FAQ (based on your questions)
1. How much will it cost?
Tetrobot and Co. will be priced 11.99$ / 9.99€ / 8.99£. On its launch week, the game will be 10% off and we'll offer Blocks That Matter.
2. When will the Workshop be available?
The level editor of Blocks That Matter was clearly not simple enough, and we don't want to release something bad. That's why we'll keep working on it and make a big (free) update before Christmas 2013 with all community features (+ bonus levels).
3. Will I get a gift copy of Blocks That Matter if I already have it in my library?
That's a good question. I don't know.
4. How much Tetrobot and Co will cost in CIS countries?
The game is priced 7.99$ in CIS countries.
5. Do owners of Blocks That Matter get a coupon for extra sale?
6. Are you planning to add Linux support to it?
Tetrobot and Co. is available on Windows, Mac and Linux :)
7. Can we translate this game in future like BTM?
It could be nice. We can't promise this feature right now, but we'd like to add it.
See you later,
William, from Swing Swing Submarine