Hi there, we are proud to tell you that you can play chapter 2 from now on. We want to thank you very much for your detailed feedback and your bug reports. We are constantly improving the quality of the game and keep discussing your feature requests.
Chapter 2 is of smaller scope than chapter one and thus will take less time to play through. This is not because we were too lazy to produce content. But our writer and game designers agree that this, at least in our humble opinion, is the best way possible to present the story. The good news is that chapter 3, all sidequests included, will be around twice the size of chapter 1. So stay tuned for new content!
Don’t stop telling us your opinion and most t importantly: don't stop having fun to play Blackguards. And thank you all for your great support!
Please read our known issues list first before playing chapter 2.
- Players, who have already played the Beta, have to delete the „achievement_states“ and „achievements_local“ files from the folder C:/User/*Username*/AppData/Local/Daedalic Entertainment GmbH/Blackguards (Standard path).
- The Steam cloud is still deactivated because of a bug. Savegames will not be synchronized automatically, until this is fixed.
- The game may sporadically crash on some maps. In case please look at our thread how to handle crashes.
- There may be minor graphics bugs on some maps, like white flickering objects.
- Some enemies may just disappear from a map after they die.
- Large Screens and resolutions (e.g 2560x1440) will make all texts blurry.
- The character model of gladiator Jesebella has no hair.
Interface and Text
- The pictures in the tutorial are still Placeholders or haven't been implemented yet.
- Several descriptions of Talents, Spells and Items are uncompleted or not final.
- The Setting to deactivate the tutorial only works partially.
- If an item from a merchant is directly dragged and dropped to a characters equipment, it will be bought without prompting a confirmation message.
- The Battlelog only shows the most recent entry and entries from past turns. This will definitely be fixed in the next patch.
- All languages besides German and English are only partially implemented.
- The portraits for the main character have been reworked.
- Some text- and NoKey-errors have been fixed.
Interface and Text
- Equipped items cannot be sold infinitely anymore.
- Armor sets have been readjusted.
- Prices for most items have been reworked, but are not final.
- The Dwarf Games Sidequest will now correctly award loot and AP upon completion.
- The Brotherly Love Sidequest has been fixed.
- The whispering voices in the very first fight are hearable again.