KUNOS Simulazioni and 505Games are proud to introduce Assetto Corsa v. 1.8: the new build of Assetto Corsa which offers all-new free content, updates and improvements. Build 1.8 includes car reflection and shadow improvements, providing a more consistent and polished graphical appearance, as well as improved performance and a much more stable framerate. Please check the full list of updates in the changelog below.
New content: Audi S1 and the circuit of Monza featuring the Junior layout and Sopraelevata!
The Audi S1 is the new bonus car included as free content in the latest update of Assetto Corsa. Like all Audi S models, the S1 and the S1 Sportback also come with quattro permanent all-wheel drive onboard. At its heart is a hydraulic multi-plate clutch located on the rear axle. Its specifically tuned control software boasts a decidedly dynamic setup. The electronic differential lock with the fine-tuned wheel-selective torque control is a function of the Electronic Stabilization Control (ESC).
Let's go back to Grand Prix era!
Finally, the Sopraelevata is available in Assetto Corsa: The legendary speed ring of Monza is available, as well as the historic Junior layout. The Sopraelevata has been reproduced using Laserscan technology. Get ready to feel the thrill of speed and danger of the 60's, in all its beauty.
The Tripl3 Pack
The version 1.8 of Assetto Corsa comes with the all-new Tripl3 Pack DLC, that include the Ferrari FXX K, Ferrari 488 GTB and the Praga R1: get it today!
- New Ferrari FXXK (Tripl3 Pack DLC)
- New Ferrari 488 GTB (Tripl3 Pack DLC)
- New Praga R1 (Tripl3 Pack DLC)
- New Audi S1 (A1)
- New Monza 66 Full Course (sopraelevata)
- New Monza 66 Junior Course
- Improved reflection quality
- Improved shadow stability
- Improved graphics performances
- Fixed Tyre Model 10 not updating Dx and Dy value in telemetry app
- AI improvements on slower reaction after an impact, for more realistic collisions
- Overlay Leaderboard now shows correct positions on the grid at race start
- Fixed Laps app showing 0 as first lap
- Fixed Race Control UI for the low resolution screens
- Wrong direction penalty gets also time penalty
- Added float clutch to SPageFilePhysics
- Fixed turbolevel digital item showing a wrong value
- Fixed various problems/timing on ghost cars
- Fixed typo on sound distance attenuation for Lotus Evora GTC/GX
- Fixed sample attack for BMW M3 e30 GrA/DTM limiters
- Replay files will not reset anymore at session start (no need to rush out of the server anymore to save a replay)
- Fixed remote cars head movements in multiplayer and multiplayer replays
- Fixed typo on LaFerrari active differential lock in coast and small bumpstop stiffness changes
- General improvements on V10 tyres for rolling resistance, flex, pressures and more.
- Improved Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 suspension, should improve braking without ABS
- V10 tyres for Hypercars LaFerrari, McLaren P1, Pagani Huayra
- V10 tyres for GT2 cars BMW M3 GT2, Ferrari 458 GT2, Corvette C7R
- V10 tyres for Racing Hypercars Ferrari 599XX, Ferrari FXXK, Pagani Zonda R
- Fixed ERS power output when battery is close to 0 and MGU-H is set to battery
- Removed ERS cockpit controls for MGU-H and Recover in McLaren P1
- Improvement in performance for collision detection and physic solver
- Fixed clouds when switching sessions
- Returning to pit during a time penalty results in a greater time penalty
- Fixed possible drive through cheat
- Fixed blurred objects not working if speed was negative
- Fixed hotlap mode: now valid laps will be correctly registered
- Removed white flag: a new message will appear the moment the race leader starts his last lap
- Modding: extra animations now binded to three channels NUM 4, 5 and 6 (group animations to make them play simultaneously, otherwise each clip will be played separately)
- Modding: rotating object support for cooling fans [ROTATING_OBJECT_0] in extra_animations
- Modding: series scripts added for digital speed bars [SPEED_SERIE_0] in digital_instruments