Today we unveil second part of patch note for official release coming this April.
We look at some of the moveset changes made to Ridika, Hyde and Dic as well as changes we made to the combat system in general.
Next week, we're going to look at not just three but four characters (Elrath, Sewon, Elika, and Renoah), so please stay tuned.
[Combat System] - Applies to all characters
- A successful block does not consume SP anymore.
- Power Attacks (+Alt) consume SP (Stamina Point) instead of RP (Rage Point).
- Adjusted overall RP gain. A character on the receiving end of attack gains more RP than before.
- Multiplied various values by ten . Wrong calculation for some of the hits are now fixed.
- Characters with super armor mode now turn gold-colored when in super armor mode.
[Character Moveset Changes]
- R + Alt activates power attack in super armor mode.
- RR + Alt activates power attack in super armor mode.
- He can now shoot arrows while walking.
- Directional key + R + Alt boosts his speed for a split second.
- Moveset for LLR changed. He rolls backwards and fires bullet.
- LLR + Alt pushes enemy away.
- Increased RP consumption to two bars while increasing AP(Armor Point) giveaway to allies to 25AP/0.5second.
- Multiple wards in one spot do not reiterate, meaning five wards in one spot is same as one ward.
- Ward's HP increased to 2,500.
- One player can install up to three wards. If the number goes over three, the first ward installed is destroyed.
Check out this video to see the moveset changes.