Here are the sneak-peek patch note for the official release that's coming this April. Today we're going to look at some of the combat system changes and some moveset changes we made to Dan Mei, Valle, and Gaspar.
Next week, we're going to look at Ridika, Dic (Formerly known as D.I.C.K) and Hyde, so please stay tuned!
[Combat System] - Applies to all characters
- Adjusted the judgment for first strike for all characters, making it easier to hit.
- Adjusted movement speed for all characters.
- Adjusted combat abilities for all characters (Damage, range, guard range, end frame, etc.) for better balance.
- Increased the player’s field of view.
- LRR+Alt is now removed.
- JR + Alt has now knock-up effect.
- His body turns gold-colored while in Super Armor mode (R + Alt).
- LLR + Alt has now knock-up effect.
- JR doesn’t knock-up anymore while knock-up for JR + Alt remains.
- Animation for LLR changed. He now charges forward leaving damage field on his track.
- R + Alt shoots every bullet that is left at once.
- The number of mines he can install per life is now limited to 5. If the number goes over 5, the first mine installed is destroyed so that there can only be 5 mines in the map.
Check out this video to see some of the changes.