Here are the details of our latest patch, which is probably going to be our last.
Patch Note 22.214.171.124
- The player number requirement for each team is adjusted to 1.
- All items now have Meceta price.
- Removed stats from all gears. (Weapons, Armor, Accessories)
- Unlocked all content for the players who own any DLC. (Early Access Basic/Premium/Starter Pack)
- Current DLC “Starter Pack” is changed to “All Access” pack which unlocks all content available.
Also please read the followings if you have spent more than $20 (or $19.99) in the game. We will send you additional key for every extra $20 you spent on the game. So for example, if you have spent $40, you will get one more all access key, and if you have spent $60, you will get two more keys in addition to the key you already received.
Total Amount Spent $25 -> You get 1 key in total (Already sent)
Total Amount Spent $40 -> You get 2 keys in total (Will send one more key.)
Total Amount Spent $60 -> You get 3 keys in total (Will send two more keys.)
It maybe annoying to send email again but it would be great if you could send us an email detailing the total amount you’ve spent. (You can send us all purchase confirmation numbers or a screenshot of your steam/game transaction of your account showing your steam account ID.)
Lastly to Indiegogo contributors who can claim Indiegogo Exclusive Skin and Artbook (Double Kill or higher), we are aware of your frustration about the fact that Indiegogo exclusive skin was given to non-Indiegogo contributors, and the reason we had to do this was because of the way our coding was written. The permanent key unlocks all content available instead of unlocking particular items, and since we had to let our programmers go, we are unable to change this at the moment. We apologize for this.
What we’re going to do is send you the following items.
1. Image assets from our art team. (It maybe work-in-progress artworks, concept arts, and so on)
2. MP3 file of the title music of ArcheBlade. (This one)
We will share those files on Goolge Drive by giving access to the email you used when you made donation on Indiegogo. We will upload the files before May 30th. (Will send you a separate email once they're up.)
Thank you for your time, and take care.