- Map Editor Now Available
- Steam Workshop Integration
- Full Server Browser Has Returned!
- St Valentine’s Day Massacre DLC Now Free for All
- 100’s of Bug Fixes & Minor Improvements
Votekick has been tweaked to try and reduce abuse of the feature.
Any player can initiate a votekick, however, now only players on the same team as the player subject to a kick vote can vote on whether they should be removed from the game or not. This should still allow players who are griefing their team mates or obviously abusing a glitch to be kicked whilst making it harder for players who are simply good at the game to be booted out.
- The function keys for voting yes or no have been changed. F1 is now "No" and F2 "Yes".
- The host of a custom game can kick any player from their game. However, this only applies to the original host for the game, if that host leaves this privilege will be lost!
- The host of a custom match cannot be targeted to be kicked from the match.
- In VIP mode if the VIP is kicked, for any reason, another VIP should be selected from the remaining members of their team.
- Server Auto balancing Over-rules Custom Match Settings
- Several functionality issues with the new Votekick system
- Fixed a lobby issue whereby changing the Max Players whilst a player joins could cause the player to ghost and break the lobby.
- Changing Anti-alias graphics settings no longer require a client restart to take effect.
- Several Client/Server Security Improvements
- Fixed an issue which could cause construct names to not update if a player changes class with the keyboard.
- Fixed an issue which could cause block usage to not update if a player changes class with the keyboard.
- A number of translation/text updates were applied.
- Fixed an issue where leaderboards could appear empty without a relevant error message.
- Improved the handling of network errors in the leaderboard menu.
- Graphics Defaults now affect the Draw Distance setting.
- Updated Default Shader Quality to Medium.
- Fixed an issue where Turrets could be placed inside blocks in some situations.
- The Server List will now sort servers by current players, followed by maximum players by default.
- Spectators can now be seen on the score screen and vote-kick dialog from the opposing team.
- If network connection is lost while on the "lobbies menu", you will now be sent back to the main menu and shown an error message.
- Fixed an issue which could allow non-hosts to change UGC settings after the host lost network connection.
- Improvements to the frontend and backend processing of the leaderboard.
- Removed deprecated key bindings
- Prefabs are now known as constructs in all menus.
- Fixed an issue which would cause players to be presented with a blank screen when entering spectate as classes are changing.
- Projectiles now explode 50 blocks above the highest block
- Fixed an issue where a player joining from spectators could be auto-assigned a restricted class.
- Fixed an issue where the team progress bar could be positioned incorrectly if the window was resized.
- Flare blocks are now counted when repairing bases in Demolition Mode.
- A number of security/hack fixes have been attempted.
- Fixed several issues which could cause the class menu button to become enabled at the wrong times.
- Fixed an issue where the Construct Set field could yield no options in a Map Creator lobby.
- The default selected equipment item is now always the most practical item in a players inventory.
- Fixed an issue with the Maximum score in Demolition Mode.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a survivor to remain a survivor after death in Zombie! Mode.
And Many Many More! For Full Notes Visit: Ace of Spades Forums[www.aceofspades.com]