Fixes / changes include
- Fixed client not saving progress in online sessions.
- Added option to resume the game after exiting a session*.
- Fixed random occurrence of player being unable to move after being resurrected.
- Hulk boss will sometimes avoid attacking players already engaging the Warlock boss (single-player).
- Enemies have a slight delay before engaging the player after the current target is knocked out or grabbed.
- Spiders and caterpillars use climb animations at 90 degree turns.
- Music doesn't cut off at the final boss level (descent section).
: This update also includes additional content for the next mask phase (not described in the change list).
Remember that the amount of damage on the seal represents the amount of progress the community has achieved in reaching the next phase. When the seal breaks completely new elements will always be introduced in to the abyss.