On May 7th the Company of Heroes’ online servers at server hosting company Quazal was shut down. We are very excited that we have been able to keep the game alive by transitioning to Valve’s Steamworks servers where the game will live well into the future.
Instructions for transferring your game to the Steamworks servers are below:
1. Download and install Steam which is located here - http://store.steampowered.com/
2. Launch Steam and create Steam account (if you do not have one)
3. Sign into Steam account
4. Select “Activate a Product On Steam” from the “Games” menu
5. Enter your Company of Heroes CD-Key in the resulting menu
6. Repeat for the Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor expansion packs
7. If you do not have your original Company of Heroes CD-Key you can use our Key Retrieval Tool located here: https://cohtool.sega.co.uk/
Once you have completed these steps you’ll see “Company of Heroes (New Steam Version)” appear in your Library. You can download this and begin to play.