Thanks everyone for your continued support. We’re working hard to bring you these updates as quick as possible. We know there are some issues we haven’t gotten to yet, but we haven’t forgotten about them!
You can now purchase Tabletop Simulator through the Humble Widget on our website[berserk-games.com]
and will soon be on the Humble Store.
Loot bag Added:
- Mods are now cached on the user's machine, so you no longer have to download the same image twice (automatically converted to jpg). This will greatly improve load times when starting up an already played mod.
- You can find these downloaded images inside your 'Documents/My Games/Tabletop Simulator/Mods/URL Images' folder.
- These changes are in preparation for Workshop integration and local file support.
- Functions as a bottomless bag that you can use to store unlimited objects inside.
- Uses a last-in first-out system (LIFO) for retrieving items; most recent items are retrieved first.
- Mix up the contents of the bag by shaking it. This randomizes the order that the items are retrieved.
- Saving and loading does not currently work with the bag, working on this so save compatibility isn't ruined.
- Loot bag can be found in the spawn menu -> miscellaneous
- Betting sticks have been added.
- Default layout is now the popular garden wall.
- Location of the tiles are also randomized.
- Sound has been added for Table Flip and Teleport/Re-spawn Object
- New sound have been added for GO bowl (shake & impacts)
- New cardboard surface sounds have been added for all objects (Checkers Board and Custom Board use this sound)
IRC Lobby Improvements:
- 4 new figurines have been added: Knight of Knil, Mara, Zomblor, & Zeke Kodoku.
- The line tool now displays 1 decimal point to add more precision for measuring
- Custom cards are no longer automatically shuffled.
- Basic rules have been added for Backgammon, Checkers, Chess, Chinese Checkers, Dominoes, Go, and Pachisi - more coming.
- Location host selection is now radio buttons instead of typing.
- Custom board now stretches for non-square images.
- Chat dialog will no longer be deselected when you are typing when someone leaves or joins.
- Your own messages will now scroll chat to the bottom like other messages.
What we’re working on:
- Cards are now hidden when being dealt to stop being able to sneak glances at them mid flight.
- Cards no longer reveal themselves to clients when loading/rewinding.
- Cards should no longer be duplicated if they are grabbed in mid flight when being reset.
- Window GUI elements will recenter properly if you resize the game while it is running.
- Players are now properly added to your recently played with on your Steam overlay.
- Player name text will not be floating so much away from the octagon table anymore.
- Fixed some possible custom deck issues with one of the URLs failing.
- Help menu has been updated with the new keybinds.
- Server browser display issues have been resolved for some of the categories.
- D4 dice collision collider is now working properly.
- Shrunk player pawns no longer topple over when dropped.
- Objects will no longer teleport when raised high up on the mouse colliding box.
- Host menu should no longer cut off on lower resolution displays.
- Hide UI also now works properly on the IRC lobby.
- Poker Table FPS camera is now working properly.
- Steam Workshop Integration
- 3D Model Support for Mods
- Linux version for Nvidia users
- Additional RPG Features
- Connection Issues
- ??? game mode
- More Steam Integration
- More optimization (Ram usage)
- Crashing issues
- Adding basic game rules
- and much more…
Make sure you restart Steam if the update hasn’t applied yet!