This Steam-only update is important as it is the final test before our big release on Friday, April 18th! Please test as much as you can and post your findings on our official forums or community hub discussion forums.
Bugs and Fixes
- Added 5 more RPG Figurines: Wyvern, Cyclops, Kobold, Skeleton Knight, Manticora
- CardBot game mode has been added for our highest Kickstarter backer, Geremy George
- You can now mouse over a d6 or d20 and type in a number to rotate the dice to that number
- Hover over an object and pressing 'ALT' will enlarged that object (great for checking dice rolls or reading cards)
- You can now name your saves so you can more easily keep track of your custom games
- FPS spectator camera style has been added with ALT + WASD in combination with RMB, if you want old pan you can ALT + LOWER/TAP or the arrow keys
- The desync floating object bug when you first connect to a server should be resolved
- Fixed some prediction bugs at high ping - objects should no longer seem to clip through the ground
- Grid system can now be be disabled in the Host Options menu
- Tileset Frozen state now saves and loads properly
- It is now much easier to pick up multiple dice
- Objects will no longer float if you drop more than one on the same grid coordinate
- Custom cards should no longer be redownloaded when rewinding if the custom decks are the same
- Spawn menu for the RPG Kit has been improved by moving the creatures into categories
- Windows will now automatically recenter even if you resize the game at any time
- Selecting RPG will now change the table to the large felt table so nothing falls off
- Splash screen no longer overlaps on lower resolution
- Slightly shrunk RPG figurines and fixed some of the colliders
- Piecepack has been fixed up with the proper pieces
- Goblin second mode is now a slingshot to add some range options
- Fixed typo on "too weak to flip the table"
Thanks and enjoy! Here’s to April 18th!