Custom Model Support:
- You can now import your own 3D models with textures.
- They must be in .obj format and notepad data of model must be saved on something like Pastebin. Then choose RAW and paste in that URL.
- The model can be 3 materials (Plastic, Wood, and Metal), this changes shaders and sounds
- It can also be considered under 4 categories (Generic, Figurine, Dice, and Coin), which changes how you interact with them
- Avoid exporting your models in .obj with materials, your texture will be a separate image imported with another URL
- Currently collision is only working for box colliders (automatically calculated), better support will be coming.
- Locked objects will be treated like a surface (ex: 2 story buildings will now work properly)
- Added a Custom category so you can more easily find all the custom object types for your modding needs
In the Future:
- Improper URL texture loading issues for people with special characters in OS usernames is resolved (ex, áéőúűöüó)
- Frozen/Locked objects will no longer stack with each other
- After deleting objects, a random marquee box will no longer appear
- Marquee selection will no longer bug and push objects around
- Card hidden when teleported back onto table will be unhidden
- Highlighting bug was reverting material has been fixed
- Fixed some memory leaks with custom content, still working on squishing them all
- Cards reset properly now even when frozen
- UI Overhaul
- RAM Optimization
- Stability improvement
- Additional RPG Features
- ??? game mode
- More Steam Integration
- and much more!
Here’s a sneak peak of the UI we’ve been working on (still a work in progress):
If you are interested in all of our updates since release, please refer to our website to view our previous patch notes[www.berserk-games.com]