Tabletop Simulator is 40% off as part of Steam’s Exploration Sale! You can get TTS, plus all our DLCs at a discounted rate.
What’s this? A patch on a Wednesday?? Since it’s Thanksgiving for us silly Americans, we decided to get a small update out before the long weekend as a bonus to fix some previous issues and even added a new feature!
Custom Infinite Bag
- You can now turn any custom model into an infinite bag.
- This differs from the loot bag as only one object can be placed at a time.
- This will not show what object is in the bag like the in-game infinite bag.
Fast Loading Mods (Experimental)
- This is a loading system that we initially added but had to revert due to various player issues.
- We’ve hopefully fixed the loading issues on Windows.
- Until we get more feedback, this is disabled by default.
- To enable fast loading mods, type /threading in chat.
- This is currently only available for our Windows and Linux users.
- This will not persist after opening and closing the game.
- If you had issues before, please try it out and give us feedback to help improve this.
Text Tool Improvements
- Added color wheel so you can change the color of the Text.
- Added trash can so you can easily delete individual 3D Text.
- Trash can added to side menu to delete all 3D Text.
- Added option to make Text bigger or smaller.
Infinite Bag Improvements
- Fixed issue where objects can’t be placed back into bags.
- Fixed issue with initial loading for bags with custom objects inside.
- Fixed issue with stacks & bags not going in infinite bags.
- Fixed issue where custom tokens went through the table after pulling from bags.
- Added Infinite Bag model to Chest Menu.
- Fixed selection bugs with infinite bags.
- Euphoria - Fixed messed up tiles.
- Euphoria - Replaced loot bags with infinite bags.
- Euphoria - Added additional snap points to make things more smooth.
- Added Superfight mat for Insider players on table.
- Easy snap points added by clicking on unlocked objects.
- This makes the snap point automatically go in the center of objects after placing them where you want.
- Password text field is now selected so you can type passwords in automatically.
- Updated Chest icons for MIsc and Tools.
- Fixed orange colony marker being missing in Cosmic Incursion DLC.
- Fixed loading custom content on Linux, had to revert to the old loading method.
- Fixed loading card issues on the Mac version.
- Fixed being unable to delete saves, workshops, and saved objects.
- Fixed aspect ratio issue on Custom Tokens.
- Fixed issue where promoted players couldn’t load .cjc files.
- Fixed issue with Custom Hands not loading on a custom table with an image.
- Fixed issue with sticky objects grabbing object below.
- Fixed issue with clipping player names on tables.
- Fixed UI animation on pointer mode slideouts.
- Fixed UI Point Mode anchoring for clients.
Stay up to date on development by following us on Twitter