Due to recent events with DDoSer’s, we’ve had to take certain measures to improve our security and add blacklisting support. Thanks for your patience during this time while we got everything in place and our apologies to those players who were affected. If you encounter any issues in the future, please send us a message[berserk-games.com]
Now to some positive things we’ve added. We’re happy to announce that we have Tablet support for Mac users! Hurrah! You guys waited a long time and it’s finally here. Linux users - we don’t quite have it ready for you yet, but it’s in the works! We also have an early (beta) version of Touch support for Windows 7 and 8. Try it out and post your feedback on our forums[www.berserk-games.com]
. There are a lot of great improvements in this update overall, so hope you enjoy and it makes your game play even more fun!
- Overall security improvements.
- Blacklist support for people DDoSing.
- Server browser now unaccessible for pirates.
Tablet on Mac:
- Tablet now works on Mac just like on Windows.
- We are still working on porting the tablet over to Linux so all platforms can enjoy it.
Touch Support Added:
- Beta version of touch support has been added for Windows 7 and 8 (10 might work).
- You must enable touch in the configuration menu as it is disabled by default.
- Double tap will flip an object.
- Long press will select an object and bring up the contextual menu.
- Tap will zoom an object to make it easier to see.
- Pinch to zoom will control the camera distance.
- Rotate gesture will rotate the camera and rotate the object.
- Not all hand modes are functioning properly.
- Rotate 'Q' and 'E' now increases or decreases the value of any dice (right = increase, left = decrease).
- Flip 'F' will increase the value on the dice just like rotate right.
- You cannot rotate the dice while holding them (to avoid people gaming rolls).
- This also works on all selected dice if you need to make changes to a group.
- You can still directly set the value of a dice by mousing over and typing the number.
- Mousing over a dice will now tell you its value as a tooltip.
- Custom models assumes it’s a d6; use the new custom dice templates if you want this to work with other custom dice.
- Added some blue question marks to certain menus that help explain what they do (more coming).
- Added pan camera to the controller help menu.
- Added a screen darkening effect when the '?' help menu is open to make it easier to read.
- Fixed some menus not being closed with 'Escape'.
- Contextual deck actions will now work on selected decks (deal, cut, etc.).
- Added a slight camera shake when flipping the table.
- Held objects will now be highlighted based on the color that is moving them.
- 2d pointer now hides when you are alt zooming on an object to avoid blocking anything.
- Greatly improved the image quality for custom: boards, figurines, dice, and tables.
- Selected stack/deck objects will now grab the stack instantly without delay.
- Added a slight pulsing motion to color selection spheres to draw attention to them.
- Increased the size of snap points to make them easier to click on.
- If a save has empty rules it will properly clear our previous rules.
- Fixed objects clipping into the others for a split second when picking them up.
- Fixed F7 kicking the last person connected to the server (woops!).
- Fixed non-convex custom model collider not properly working for clients.
- Fixed the proxy server allowing more connections than the max player amount.
- Fixed group incorrectly firing when pressing 'G' in a input field.
- Fixed a bug with the number of objects you can hold at once not resetting properly.
- Fixed potential port issue when trying to start single player or the tutorial.
- Fixed some very slight table height variations.
Stay up to date on development by following us on Twitter