Surprise! We said we wouldn’t have a patch this week, but we had time to get one out anyways! But for sure, there won’t be any patches the next couple of weeks because of PAX Prime[prime.paxsite.com]
If you will be at PAX, be sure to stop by our booth. We’ll be in the tabletop section[i.imgur.com]
of the Indie MEGABOOTH!
We also received our Oculus Rift kit, so after PAX, we're going to be working on that!
- Cut, Copy, and Paste is now working for promoted players.
- Toggle zoom now works on locked objects just like a surface.
- Greatly optimized code calls between scripts.
- Optimized raycast checks for things like pointer position, grabbing objects, etc.
- All file saving actions notify in chat the save location on your computer.
- Added name protection when saving objects to the chest to avoid issues (alphanumeric and spaces only).
- Copy then pasting an object will now immediately snap to grid, greatly speeding up setup.
- Added a FPS cap of your monitors refresh rate to limit power consumption.
- Better download completion tracking if objects are deleted when they are loading.
- Decks now deal from whatever is on top even when flipped over, allowing you to deal from the bottom of the deck.
- Rewrote the workshop downloading code to be faster and less prone to errors.
- The issues with downloading many mods at once is now resolved with a queueing system.
- Fixed issue with the material selection not working for custom models if a image was not supplied.
- Box selection will no longer have issues selecting when being used from certain camera angles.
- Color tint now properly saves for custom objects.
- Late joining players will properly see color tints for custom objects.
- Voice chat will no longer activate when typing.
- Fixed Load Game window using the Saved Objects window.
- Fixed issue with saved chest item button being cut off the top.
If you want to get the latest news on development feel free to follow us on Twitter