Over the last couple weeks we’ve been hard at work on the Steam Workshop, making improvements and adding new features in response to requests from Team Fortress 2 Workshop users and beta testers of the Skyrim Workshop. With the Workshop for Skyrim going live in less than a day, we wanted to get these changes out and ready for prime time. Below is a full list of recent additions. As always, please leave a comment and let us know what you think or if you encounter any issues.
- Ability to edit the title & description from the Workshop website – Making it easier for you to update the information you display about your Workshop item.
- Tracking number of current subscribers and lifetime number of unique subscribers – For Skyrim mods, you’ll be able to see both how many people are currently subscribed and how many have ever subscribed.
- Tracking unique views – Now you can see how many people have viewed your Workshop item. This is only counting forward, so existing items won’t have data from previous views.
- Favorites – Now you can add any Workshop item to your Favorites list to help find it later. You can also see what your friends have added to their Favorites.
- Tracking number of current favorite lists and lifetime number of unique favorite lists – You’ll be able to see stats on how many people currently have any item on their Favorites list and how many have ever added it to their Favorites.
- Visibility status – You can now change the visibility of your Workshop item to be Public, Hidden, or Friends-only.