The previous beta update has been published for all users.
NOTICE: This update includes a mod compatibility breaking change for multiplayer mods. See this
discussion thread for details.
- Upgraded Steamworks SDK to v1.29
- Fixed mod compatibility problem with Multiplayer Base that was introduced in September.
- In Hammer, while using the Vertex Tool, pressing CTRL+B will snap selected vertices to the grid.
- Mods that support virtual reality now need to have a line in gameinfo.txt that says “supportsvr 1”. This indicates to gameui and engine that certain UI should be enabled.
- VR-enabled mods will now start up in VR mode when launched from Steam’s VR mode.
- Upgraded to Visual Studio 2013. If you need to build projects for VS 2010, add /2010 to your VPC command line.