Today, Tripwire Interactive and the Rising Storm Team are even more delighted to announce the release date for Rising Storm, the next game in the award-winning Red Orchestra franchise: the afternoon of Thursday 30 May 2013 (Eastern US time).
The pre-purchase period will end when we release the game so, if you want to get the current 15% discount, plus instant access to the last couple of days of the Rising Storm Beta, you'd better act fast! And this is the beta that has led to some hugely positive comments in previews:
* "Rising Storm is visually stunning and extremely immersive" - Joystick Widows
* "the most realistic simulation of dying in a combat zone... so damn brilliant" - OXCGN
* "more perfect than i could have asked for" - Airborne Gamer
* "...has ways of keeping you terrified of death" - Penny Arcade Report
* "a fantastic shooter with a raw approach to WWII" - GameReactor
* "In Rising Storm I've found the real Battlefield" - God is a Geek
* "It's tirelessly addictive, wonderfully exciting" - GameGrin
The base version of the game is available at these list prices: 19.99 USD/ 17.99 EUR/ 14.99 GBP/ 399 RUB.
You can also buy the Rising Storm Steam Digital Deluxe Edition, which adds the following extras:
* Day 1 Unlock of the US M12 Trench Shotgun, Japanese Type 99 LMG, Japanese Type 99 Sniper Rifle with 4X scope (level 2) and the US M1 Garand with bayonet (Level 2).
* 2 Rising Storm soldier playable characters for Killing Floor – Ricky Vegas and Hayako Tanaka.
* The Rising Storm and Red Orchestra 2 soundtracks.
* AND all the upgrades for the RO2 Digital Deluxe Edition (4 day 1 unlock weapons, 2 playable RO2 characters in KF, and 2 RO2 hats in TF2)