- Added Combined Arms Map TE-Barashka
- Countdown matches are now 1 round
- Streamlined the victory conditions by modifying tie breaking criteria and time constraints. Removed "Objective to beat/Time to Beat"
- Moving from one objective to the next is no longer so abrupt. Now it’s easier to get your bearings and see what happened.
- New objective status HUD. Press tactical view to bring it up at any time
- Added Total Round Points and Total Objective Captures to scoreboard
- The defenders can no longer see the manpower of the attackers
- Only the attacking team can see the message "Attackers Got Reinforced"
- Increased the XP rewards for performing well in Countdown
- Added a minimum time delay to the ready up lobby to prevent the match from starting with just the first few players
- Added variables to allow admins to adjust Countdown objective Time and Reinforcement counts (up to double)
- Added a objective progression bar which displays the progress each team has made during the match. Can be accessed at any time using tactical view
- Improved end of round messaging to be more clear and give more information about who who and why. Example: “Your team captured the final objective x seconds faster”
- Modified the “Next Objective” on-screen message to be more descriptive when respawning. It now includes a objective letter and whether you are on the attacking or defending team
- Players now walk while actively firing machine guns from the hip
- Vehicles now spawn on a separate timer from infantry. The default respawn time is 30 seconds
- Added a weapon pickup factory which lets designers place a weapon anywhere in the level, that the player can then pick up and use
- Added water volume where players will walk cannot prone
- Increased stamina pool in Classic
- Added the ability to use developer cheat codes in standalone games, except for during the single player campaign
- Tanks will no longer autonomously shoot at enemy targets when the "Fire At Will" command is given when the server is set to "Player Ordered Gunnery Only" (which is the default setting)
- Chat system refinements including separate chat and system message areas, grid location and team colors (Special thanks to Ducky)
- The closest 2 ammo supply points are now displayed on the tactical view
- VOIP talk widgets now show up during round/match won screens. Also, increased the duration of round/match won
- The team select menu now indicates attackers/defenders and team ‘Full’ if no more players can join that team due to team balancing
- Removed the joined/left message from the HUD for bots
- Updated default match victory screen/scoreboard timers to let the victory screen and scoreboard stay up a little longer to make it easier to read
- Increased tip cycle time on the loading screen from 5 to 10 seconds
Part 2 has Bug Fixes, SDK and Web Admin Changes.