- Team select menu now displays a message if a team is full
- Fixed team kill forgiveness. Forgiving a team kill now all forgives all wound damage you have inflicted on that player.
- Fixed single player maps auto completing
- Fixed a confusing attack/defend message on the tactical view when issued an order from the Commander. ‘Attacking’ an owned objective will now always display as ‘Defend’.
- Fixed the G41 playing the wrong shoot animation when hipped/shouldered
- Setup the level 2/3 G41 sniper rifle to have the proper scope position and zoom
- The cooldown for reusing an ammo resupply is now more reliable
- Downloading Workshop files will now show download progress %
- Added Custom map filter to the in-game workshop menu
- Stock RO2 maps show up to the in-game workshop menu
- Downloading multiple versions of the same file will no longer give an ambiguous message popup warning. Instead, older versions are automatically ignored.
- SDK: Fix for workshop uploading the wrong version of the file (from MyGames)
- When bAllowDeadRoaming is disabled, it’s no longer possible to use the roaming camera even if everyone on your team is dead.
- DemoRec & Spectating players no longer open up extra roles on the server
- Fixed bNoVehicles not working correctly in Barashka
- Fixed OverrideMaxPlayers. This setting forces the map to play on a different sized version than that specified by MaxPlayers. Gameplay elements such as roles, reinforcements are unaffected.
There was a followup patch today that fixed an issue related to reinforcement counts introduced with the previous patch.