Official POSTAL 2 Complete Group
10,987 สมาชิก | 590 อยู่ในเกม | 2,145 ออนไลน์ | 0 อยู่ในแชทแบบกลุ่ม
For PC, Mac and Linux.
Running with Scissors Website
Official RWS Facebook Page
Live a week in the life of "The Postal Dude"; a hapless everyman just trying to check off some chores. Buying milk, returning an overdue library book, getting Gary Coleman's autograph, what could possibly go wrong?
Blast, chop and piss your way through a freakshow of American caricatures in this darkly humorous first-person adventure. Meet Krotchy: the toy mascot gone bad, visit your Uncle Dave at his besieged religious cult compound and battle sewer-dwelling Taliban when you least expect them! Endure the sphincter-clenching challenge of cannibal rednecks, corrupt cops and berserker elephants. Accompanied by Champ, the Dude's semi-loyal pitbull, battle your way through open environments populated with amazingly unpredictable AI. Utilize an arsenal of weapons ranging from a humble shovel to a uniquely hilarious rocket launcher.
Collect a pack of attack dogs! Use cats as silencers! Piss and pour gasoline on anything and everyone! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
ดูทั้งหมด 22 ความเห็น
This is a smaller patch to address some issues we have ready so far, a bigger patch will be going out next week.
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a problem causing the player to be incorrectly credited for kills in the Napalm Factory, preventing a Jesus run.
- (Paradise Lost) Improved visual and audio feedback for using the Weed Whacker on the “herbs” in the Medical Marijuana Farm area.
- (Paradise Lost) Aforementioned “herbs” can now be pruned easier using the Weed Whacker’s alt fire.
- (Paradise Lost) Optimization and tweaks to the final boss and its arena to reduce crashes. Note, you'll have to load a save prior to the final boss fight map for these to take affect.
- (Paradise Lost) Fixed some pickups that could not be acquired in the Yeeland’s Fun Land area
- (Paradise Lost) Fixed a broken teleporter that could cause the player to go out of bounds in the Junkyard
- (Paradise Lost) Removed collision on decorative objects in the Junkyard and Saloon areas for easier navigation and gunfighting
- (Paradise Lost) Fixed an inaccurate HUD pop-up hint for one of the hidden weapons.
- (Paradise Lost) Addressed an exploit that could render most boss fights trivial with the Sledgehammer’s alt-fire.
- (Paradise Lost) Possible fix for Winter Wonderland map crashes related to Static Meshes
- (Paradise Lost) Fixed a couple unattainable pick ups in Winter Wonderland
- (Paradise Lost) Addressed an exploit where the player could use the Chompy game cartridge to instantly kill any boss in the game.
- (Paradise Lost) Resolved a problem that could cause the optional end-of-game faction leader objectives to not properly cross out on the map.
- (Paradise Lost) Fixed a problem where the boss battle at the end of Wednesday could attack during the autosave, leading to an unusable autosave where the player could not possibly avoid the boss’s attack.
- (Paradise Lost) Player now receives a free health restoration at the beginning of every major boss fight.
- (Paradise Lost) Cats will no longer rain during the credits
- (Paradise Lost) Addressed lighting issues in several maps.
- (Paradise Lost) Various audio improvements
- (Paradise Lost) Various new easter eggs
1 กิจกรรมใน 2 สัปดาห์ถัดไป
Game Art _