Along with our annual Halloween event, we've updated both POSTAL 2 and Paradise Lost, bringing you some new features and bug fixes!
- The “How to Play” screen has been updated with the default gamepad controls.
- Fixed a problem with the “Restore Defaults” option in the Performance menu not setting the proper defaults.
- Removed the non-functional “Level of Detail” checkboxes in the Performance menu.
- Added new dialog for Vince Desi in both games (he is now fully voiced as a bystander)
- Added new dialog for black males in both games.
- Expanded dialog for gay males in both games.
- Fixed a problem with the Dude’s head rendering poorly at distance.
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a gameplay problem where Uncle Dave could be killed by someone other than the player without completing the errand. As a result, a pacifist run is now possible in both POSTAL and Impossible difficulties.
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a problem with the “Night Mode” holiday not working correctly on Mac and Linux platforms.
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a problem with the achievement introduced in the June update; it can now be obtained by activating the related inventory item if it is not awarded automatically.
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a problem where some bystanders were missing from the Lucky Ganesh upstairs during a certain scene.
- (Paradise Lost) Added Postal Dude commentary for the newspapers.
- (Paradise Lost) Fixed the placement of several unobtainable and “floating” pickups.
- (Paradise Lost) Animal Control Center - Improved visual quality of the monkeys.
- (Paradise Lost) Wipe House/Robotics Factory area - Fixed a problem where the player would sometimes take extra fall damage in this area.
- (Paradise Lost) Wipe House/Robotics Factory area - Removed a misleading “Locked” message on a certain door which led some players to believe the door could be unlocked.
- (Paradise Lost) Winter Wonderland interior - Fixed an exploit which would let players escape the Winter Wonderland interior and get into the unloaded exterior area.