Order of War
Order of War
898 成员 | 33 游戏中 | 98 在线 | 0 在组里聊天
In the summer of 1944, the Second World War entered its end-game when the Allies launched two major operations that would drive back German forces on both the Western and Eastern Fronts at once.
Order of War Official Site
Order of War Facebook Page
In the ultimate test of military strategy, ORDER OF WAR will challenge you not only to lead America's finest to victory in the west, but also place you in the command of the invading German forces charged with repelling the Red Army's seemingly unstoppable counter-offensive in the east.
Nominated for two "Best of E3" 2009 awards by IGN and 1UP, ORDER OF WAR launches this Fall.
Updates to Order of War have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
查看 1 条评论
* 2 new maps "Proving Grounds" and "Massive Assault"
* Some improvements in AI behavior were added for Multiplayer
* New rules for capturing Control Points (CP) in Multiplayer battles are introduced. CP starts growing white (neutral) once enemy units enter its range regardless of whether player's troops are (or are not) within it
* Supply routes of reinforcements are displayed on the map
* Spawn area (SA) is displayed on minimap in the form a blinking icon when a CP is captured. When a player buys reinforcements the game highlights the SA they are coming from
* Multiplayer maps tuned. Some objects were removed, Control Points shifted, passable/non-passable zones balanced.
* Fire Range displayed when new units are purchased or "move" - order is issued
* Leaderboard option that provides full statistics on players' games, achievements, ranks and positions in overall rating was added to Multiplayer
* Smart automatch feature introduced. The system utilizes Tactical Skill parameter of players to select the most appropriate opponent
* Added support for NVidia 3D stereo (the game can be played well with NVidia Stereo glasses, which is cool feature for personal presentations and PC geeks)
* New achievements for multiplayer added
* All occupied players and games that are in progress are highlighted with special color in Game Lobby
* "Surrender" button was added to the in-game menu instead of "Exit Mission" one
* CSAA option added to graphical settings menu that provides better anti-aliasing performance (NVidia cards only)
* Small visual effects improvements added
* User-friendly mechanism of creating passworded games was introduced
未来 2 周有 1 个活动
Game Art _