Listă de dorințe
简体中文 (Chineză simplificată)
繁體中文 (Chineză tradiţională)
Ajută-ne să traducem Steam
Version 1.89 Update now live on Steam - October holds another surprise!
27 septembrie, 2011 -
Valve has just released version 1.89 on Steam. Below is the change list (containing a little more info than the News update on Steam).
Since in a month or so we'll be at that time of year for games such as Nation Red, you can look forward to another special update around the end of October!
- Local Coop: Added 3 and 4 player local coop support
- On-Line Coop: Players in game will get a chat message if a new player enters the lobby
- On-Line Coop: Team-wide perks are removed from the perk list once one of the players has already chosen them
- On-Line Coop: Chat message history added. Press PageUp/Down or Arrow keys Up/Down to scroll through your chat history
- Leaderboards are easier to navigate from the Statistics Menu. They are now grouped per game mode. Clicking on the flashing arrow cycles between single player, local coop and on-line coop boards.
- Number of zombies in arena is now increased if difficulty setting is higher than default/normal. More zombies means faster and more difficult gameplay but also higher scoring
- Fixed losing Xp level upgrade if a boss was killed in the first minute of the game
- Added fps_max custom maximum frame rate command
- Difficulty level is now saved between game restarts
- Powerup duration time now decreases slower later in game. This makes the game a little easier since powerups last longer compared to the previous version of the game.
- Damage from Minigun and AK47 zombies is reduced by 25% (except in Mission Mode)
- Several smaller bugfixes
- Maximum - In a single game, kill at least one of each zombie boss type while not dropping your health below 100%
- Bullet Rain - Kill two Minigun zombie bosses within two minutes of each other
- Running On Empty - Survive for 15 minutes without holding or picking up any grenades
15 ian., 2012 @ 11:06am
Yet didn't play, but I hope it will be possible to hear in game music from a trailer of my future purchase. Looks fine
9 oct., 2011 @ 7:16pm
agree with Hetz, cant wait for the surprise im sure is going to be awesome.
27 sept., 2011 @ 1:37pm
It`s amazing that you still support Nation Red.
That`s so rare with all these huge companies releasing what barely deserves to be called a beta, grabbing our money and never bothering to fix the damn thing.
I will definitely buy all your future games.
27 sept., 2011 @ 10:00am
Împărtășește direct pe starea mea
© Valve Corporation. Toate drepturile rezervate. Toate mărcile înregistrate sunt proprietatea producătorilor respectivi în SUA și celelalte țări. O parte din datele geospațiale sunt oferite de
Steam Subscriber Agreement