Tripwire Interactive is pleased to announce that the End of the Line, a hefty Summer content update for the multi-million unit selling Sci-Fi Horror, FPS game KILLING FLOOR, will hit Steam on Wednesday, July 2nd just in time for the 4th of July Weekend! Carrying on the long tradition of gameplay packed, content rich expansions, the End of the Line update packs a bloody good punch of free and DLC content:
- Developer’s Map Pack
- 2 new Wave Mode maps – “Siren's Belch” and “Stronghold”
- 1 new Objective and Wave Mode map – “Transit”
- 1 new character, Rachel Clamely, can be unlocked by completing the Transit map, in Objective Mode
- Neon Characters DLC Pack - Featuring DJ Skully in Voltage Blue and Mr. Foster in Magma Red
- Community Neon Weapons DLC Pack – Featuring 4 new neon guns including the SCAR, AK47, HSG Shotgun and Kriss sub-machine gun
In addition to releasing the End of the Line update, Tripwire Interactive will be kicking off a special two week Killing Floor Summer Event Sale starting on Wednesday, July 2nd and running through Wednesday, July 16th in which the original KILLING FLOOR and its respective content packs will be on sale!